Bendigo Town Hall
This classic building in the heart of Bendigo is one of the city’s greatest architectural achievements from the late 19th Century. Bendigo Town Hall has returned to the elegance and beauty of its 19th Century heritage after an extensive restoration and renovation program including plasterworks, murals and gold leaf worked by skilled artists and artisans.
189-193 Hargreaves St, Bendigo VIC 3550
Phone: (03) 5434 6000
Travelling from Melbourne via the Calder Fwy
Continue along the Calder Hwy, past the Alexandra Fountain, at the next intersection turn left into Williamson Street (Sidney Myer Place).
Travelling from Echuca via the Midland Hwy
Continue along the highway passing Lake Weeroona, continue through traffic lights at the corner of Chapel st and McCrae st, at the next traffic lights turn right into Williamson Street (Sidney Myer Place).
One hour parking available for long vehicles, and 30 minutes parking for others. For longer-term parking options, please see Travel and Maps on bendigotourism.com or call 1800 813 153.