The Warehouse

Fraser Street

Clunes

Victoria 3370

The Warehouse is a multifunctional visitor information centre, museum, library, Hepburn Shire Council services centre and community asset.

The name reflects the original purpose of the building as the former warehouse of contractors Nichol and Wallace, who from 1869 operated a business supplying goods to Clunes' miners, farmers and residents. The building was re-designed by the architects Morton Dunn and opened in 2014.

Contact details

Fraser Street

Clunes

Victoria 3370