Skip to content

The Warehouse

The Warehouse is a multifunctional visitor information centre, museum, library, Hepburn Shire Council services centre and community asset.

The name reflects the original purpose of the building as the former warehouse of contractors Nichol and Wallace, who from 1869 operated a business supplying goods to Clunes’ miners, farmers and residents. The building was re-designed by the architects Morton Dunn and opened in 2014.

Location

Fraser Street Clunes Victoria 3370

Stay up to date with our upcoming events and special announcements by subscribing to the Wheeler Centre's mailing list.

View our privacy policy
Acknowledgment of Country

The Wheeler Centre acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land on which we live and work. We pay our respects to the people of the Kulin Nation and all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders past and present.