- Victorian Premier’s Literary Awards 2022
- Our original podcasts
- Australian Audio Guide
- The Next Chapter
- Signal Boost
- So You Think You Can Pod
- Wheeler Education
- Wheeler Centre Hot Desk Fellowships 2020
- Wheeler Centre Hot Desk Fellowships 2019
- Wheeler Centre Hot Desk Fellowships 2018
- Wheeler Centre Hot Desk Fellowships 2017
- Wheeler Centre Hot Desk Fellowships 2016
- Wheeler Centre Hot Desk Fellowships 2015
- Wheeler Centre Hot Desk Fellowships 2014
- Wheeler Centre Hot Desk Fellowships 2013
- Missives from the Future
- The Long View
- The MGallery Literary Collection
- Faith and Culture: The Politics of Belief
- Weather Stations
- Criticism Now
- Texts in the City goes digital
- Zoo Fellowships 2012
- Deakin Lectures 2010
- City of Literature calendar
Being a teenager is all about change. Adolescence is when most of us form a sense of the world, try to find our place in it and (hopefully) have some fun along the way. Beyond what we learn at school, some of our most valuable learning happens when we discover the communities and ideas that connect us.
In the extraordinary times we live in, Wheeler Education is here to bring the world to teens – and teens to the world. In a series of online events, we’ll explore the challenges facing young people right now, and the bold ways they’re envisioning their own futures. Hear from teens, writers, and educators about their passions, plans, survival tips and more.
Public speaking resources, from the Plain English Speaking Award
Download an information sheet – with tips on public speaking, and some notes on why it's good for you – here. For more information about the Plain English Speaking Award, visit the VCAA website, where you can also listen to recordings of previous state finalists.
Self-care strategies from Project Rockit
As the series unfolds, we’ll gather useful information for young people – including recordings from our events – on this page. So check back, and while you’re here, sign up to our Wheeler Education database to receive the latest news about programming and events.