Annual Giving Programme
We invite you to donate $500 or more to join the Wheeler Centre’s Annual Giving Programme and become a part of our unique story.
By making a significant gift to the Wheeler Centre, you are investing in the Australian literary community and providing the crucial resources to enable our work. Through your generous gift, you will deepen your connection to the Wheeler Centre and play a significant role in the growth of our events, programs and activities.
Annual Giving Programme donors join an exclusive group of like-minded donors with a passion for books, writing and ideas. By making a gift of $500 or more, you will enjoy advance notice of highlight events, priority ticketing, exclusive opportunities to meet with local and international speakers at private functions, and will be acknowledged in the Wheeler Centre’s 2022 Annual Report and digital donor lists.
Your donation will make an impact by enabling us to:
- Present smart, entertaining and accessible public talks on a broad range of topics
- Collaborate with local and international writers and thinkers who are changing the conversation
- Support the Australian literary community and nourish our emerging talent
- Amplify underrepresented voices and stories to deepen understanding and challenge the world around us
- Provide active learning experiences and paid opportunities for the next generation of thinkers and writers
- Ensure all Victorians are included in the conversation, no matter their circumstances
We invite you to give at the following levels:
$1000+ Enquiring Mind
$2500+ Bright Spark
$5000+ Conversation Starter
$10,000+ Big Thinker
$25,000+ Game Changer
Your contribution enables us to present smart, entertaining and accessible public talks and share the stories that matter to Australia and the world.
To learn more about giving to the Wheeler Centre and discuss the ways you can best support us, please contact our Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All donations are fully tax deductible. The Wheeler Centre holds both DGR (Deductible Gift Recipient) and TCC (Tax Concession Charity) status and is listed on the Register of Cultural Organisations (ROCO).